Top Posts & Pages
- The Funk, The Whole Funk, and Nothing But The Funk...Raw, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Winemakers Club, Otros Vinos and Wines Under the Bonnet by Inna Sirota
Tag Archives: Luka Zeichmann
After an absence of a year the Real Wine Fair returned to London’s Tobacco Dock, and visiting yesterday, I overheard so much ecstatic praise for the event. The venue is spacious and airy, and especially the large hall enables tasters to feel … Continue reading
February is the month when we suddenly begin to see calendar congestion. The Spring portfolio tastings come so thick and fast that it is unfortunately impossible to go to them all. I’ve tried to select a good variety. The first … Continue reading
September is a busy month for Tastings, so I apologise that this article is appearing, unusually, almost a week after the event. I’m covering five importers here: Maltby & Greek, Modal Wines, The Knotted Vine, Basket Press Wines and Red Squirrel Wine. I simply … Continue reading
Last night, Nicolas Rizzi, founder of Modal Wines, undertook a tasting at Plateau in Brighton, introducing a few of the wines from his portfolio, and discussing how provenance affects the wine in the bottle. As well as importing a very exciting small range of … Continue reading