Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nebbiolo Day 2019
- What is it with German Wine?
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Small Importers at Winemakers Club
Tag Archives: Alexander Koppitsch
There are always going to be places in the world where you just feel that little bit more at home, content, calm. Of course France is the country I know best, better than anywhere in the world. It’s the place … Continue reading
I’ve been drinking a few of the new wines from Alexander Koppitsch recently, in fact three of them in only the last month. I thought rather than save them for my “Recent Wines” article, I’d write a short stand alone … Continue reading
July has been an unusually quiet month on the blog in terms of articles published, with relatively few exciting tastings, but I’ve still been drinking interesting wines at home, and that’s what this monthly roundup is all about. There are … Continue reading
If anyone wondered why I have been quiet, I’ve been enjoying a week in a very cold Vienna. I shall bring back a few tales over the next two or three weeks, but my first article is about a producer … Continue reading