Top Posts & Pages
- Squirrelled Away in Soho
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Utravino - The Full Piemonte
- Jura Week 2 - Hughes-Béguet
- A Lodi Old Vines with Abe Schoener
- What, More Switzerland?
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- New at Newcomer
- Raw Part 1 - The Austrians
Tag Archives: Mosel Red Wine
Last night, Nicolas Rizzi, founder of Modal Wines, undertook a tasting at Plateau in Brighton, introducing a few of the wines from his portfolio, and discussing how provenance affects the wine in the bottle. As well as importing a very exciting small range of … Continue reading