Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- A Toast to Aosta
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
Tag Archives: Ben Walgate
This article began its gestation as a book review. I recently read another edition from the Infinite Ideas Classic Wine Library, of which I have reviewed two further books in just this past year (on Sake and Japanese Wines by … Continue reading
August is traditionally the month when people head off on their holidays, but we were at home, drinking our way through a host of wonderful wines as usual. I’ve cut this down to twelve bottles, assisted by having written a … Continue reading
After an absence of a year the Real Wine Fair returned to London’s Tobacco Dock, and visiting yesterday, I overheard so much ecstatic praise for the event. The venue is spacious and airy, and especially the large hall enables tasters to feel … Continue reading
I wrote about my visit to Ben Walgate’s Tillingham Wines back in June, here. Quite a lot of interest has been generated in what Ben Walgate is doing there, in the far east of Sussex. This is in part because he … Continue reading