Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Bags, Kegs and other Prejudices
Tag Archives: Claus Preisinger Gols
After an absence of a year the Real Wine Fair returned to London’s Tobacco Dock, and visiting yesterday, I overheard so much ecstatic praise for the event. The venue is spacious and airy, and especially the large hall enables tasters to feel … Continue reading
Our trip to visit Rennersistas at Gols began very early with a forty-five minute train ride from Vienna Hauptbahnhof to Neusiedl-am-See, and an eleven kilometre cycle into the wind. It made us slightly late and very hot for our 10.30 appointment, but … Continue reading
I read recently, under the Decanter Magazine headline “Bordeaux becalmed”, that for the first time since Sotheby’s started selling wine in 1970 Bordeaux has dipped below 50% in sales. The decline in popularity of this once king of the wine … Continue reading