Top Posts & Pages
- Grower Champagne - Here's Our Chance To Dance Our Way Out Of Our Constrictions (Feet Don't Fail Me Now)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Review of the Year 2021
- Field Blends and Gemischter Satz - Why Should we Get to Know Them?
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Fizz! - Review of Anthony Rose's New Book on Sparkling Wines
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Food for a Change...the Wonderful Cuisine of Nepal
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Appellations - Who Needs Them?
Tag Archives: Claus Preisinger Gols
In the first half of July, I crawled into a corner of European wine which spilt out a little from Trink Magazine’s “umlaut wines” domain, but only just. I think the eight wines I’ve written about here are perfect for … Continue reading
After an absence of a year the Real Wine Fair returned to London’s Tobacco Dock, and visiting yesterday, I overheard so much ecstatic praise for the event. The venue is spacious and airy, and especially the large hall enables tasters to feel … Continue reading
Our trip to visit Rennersistas at Gols began very early with a forty-five minute train ride from Vienna Hauptbahnhof to Neusiedl-am-See, and an eleven kilometre cycle into the wind. It made us slightly late and very hot for our 10.30 appointment, but … Continue reading
I read recently, under the Decanter Magazine headline “Bordeaux becalmed”, that for the first time since Sotheby’s started selling wine in 1970 Bordeaux has dipped below 50% in sales. The decline in popularity of this once king of the wine … Continue reading