Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- A Toast to Aosta
- Recent Wines (August 2018) #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Fredi Torres
There is a sub-title for Viñateros, the large Spanish Wine Tasting, the London event of which was held at the Royal Horticultural Society’s Lindley Hall on 25 February. It is “A Spanish Wine Revolution”. I don’t think that overstates anything. … Continue reading
Last night, Nicolas Rizzi, founder of Modal Wines, undertook a tasting at Plateau in Brighton, introducing a few of the wines from his portfolio, and discussing how provenance affects the wine in the bottle. As well as importing a very exciting small range of … Continue reading