Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- A Toast to Aosta
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Take a Quick SWiG
Tag Archives: Klaus Peter Keller
On 13 March 2019 Howard Ripley Wines held their biggest ever tasting at the China Exchange in Soho, London. For this tasting, thirty producers’ wines were on show, and I believe that twenty-six of them were actually there to pour for … Continue reading
When the world of politics is dissolving, you know that there are still a few remaining certainties in life, and one of those is that a Howard Ripley German Tasting will come up with the goods. Consistency is something the … Continue reading