Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- A Toast to Aosta
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Return to the Vaults Part 4 - Howard Ripley
Tag Archives: Georgian Qvevri Wine
After an absence of a year the Real Wine Fair returned to London’s Tobacco Dock, and visiting yesterday, I overheard so much ecstatic praise for the event. The venue is spacious and airy, and especially the large hall enables tasters to feel … Continue reading
Every so often the near desert that is wine publishing comes up with something welcome and really interesting. Wink Lorch’s Jura Wine and John Szabo’s Volcanic Wines come to mind. Simon Woolf’s Amber Revolution fits firmly in that category, and has generated … Continue reading