Top Posts & Pages
- The Christmas Popup You Mustn't Miss (Basket Press Wines on Hackney Road)
- The Goode Wine Guide (Review)
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- All I Want for Christmas...(from the importers, please!)
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Far Flung Grapes - A Different Kind of Wine Travel
- Heuriger, Heurigen, Buschenschanks and Popups: A Walk in the Woods and Vines
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
Tag Archives: Californian Counoise
No diversions this time, straight into the second part of June’s “at home” selection. The first wine is another old school classic but the rest are all contemporary thrillers…to a varying degree, but they all thrill. Two from Alsace, one … Continue reading
I hope no one minds me splitting my “wines at home” piece into two parts at the moment. As all the wines we are drinking are being drunk at home, there are somewhat more to write about, made worse by … Continue reading
Whilst the trade was tasting its way through 2,000 Australian wines yesterday, I was sitting at home writing about California, by way of the Nekter Wines event at The 10 Cases in Covent Garden on Monday. Of course, I know … Continue reading
The three dynamic, young and small importers featured here have not chosen a pithy name for themselves, like the “Dirty Dozen”, so I’ve kind of done it for them in my title (sorry chaps). Nekter Wines, Roland Wines and Modal … Continue reading