Top Posts & Pages
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Raw Part 1 - The Austrians
- Restyling Wine - Les Caves de Pyrene at Thirty
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- The Return of Fizz & Chips!
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Wines of the Year (2017)
Category Archives: Cider
I wrote about my visit to Ben Walgate’s Tillingham Wines back in June, here. Quite a lot of interest has been generated in what Ben Walgate is doing there, in the far east of Sussex. This is in part because he … Continue reading
Philippe Alliet is a mercurial vigneron who makes Chinon east of the town, in the back streets of Cravant-les-Côteaux. He is best known for his single vineyard Côteau de Noiré, but Chinon Vieilles Vignes 2008 comes from Cabernet Franc vines over fifty … Continue reading