Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Jura Come to London
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
Tag Archives: The Knotted Vine
My coverage of the London Wine Fair 2019 continues here in Part 2. If you did happen to miss Part 1, you will find it (along with any introductory and more general comments) here. This second part covers some wines … Continue reading
September is a busy month for Tastings, so I apologise that this article is appearing, unusually, almost a week after the event. I’m covering five importers here: Maltby & Greek, Modal Wines, The Knotted Vine, Basket Press Wines and Red Squirrel Wine. I simply … Continue reading
It’s that time of year when the London Wine Fair comes to London’s Olympia. For anyone who has never been, it’s an enormous three day event, boasting 14,000 wines from 40 countries. The vast “trading floor” has many gems among the diaspora … Continue reading
I hadn’t been to the annual ADT event in London for a few years and coming back to it didn’t really feel like being away. Crowded (okay, really popular), quite hot (an issue for some of the red wines, with … Continue reading