Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Bags, Kegs and other Prejudices
Tag Archives: Koerner Clare Valley
Part 1 of my Out The Box 2019 article covered three of the importers who were showing their wines in Clerkenwell last Tuesday: 266 Wines, Swig and Uncharted Wines. If you haven’t yet read Part 1 you will find it via the link here. This … Continue reading
September is a busy month for Tastings, so I apologise that this article is appearing, unusually, almost a week after the event. I’m covering five importers here: Maltby & Greek, Modal Wines, The Knotted Vine, Basket Press Wines and Red Squirrel Wine. I simply … Continue reading
I hadn’t been to the annual ADT event in London for a few years and coming back to it didn’t really feel like being away. Crowded (okay, really popular), quite hot (an issue for some of the red wines, with … Continue reading