Top Posts & Pages
- The Funk, The Whole Funk, and Nothing But The Funk...Raw, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Winemakers Club, Otros Vinos and Wines Under the Bonnet by Inna Sirota
Tag Archives: Kracher
I’m chanelling “Oh What a Night” (The Four Seasons)…Not December 1963, but still “What a Very Special Time for Me, As I Remember, What a Night”. If you know the song, that’s what it felt like. I rarely write about … Continue reading
At this time of year I regularly purchase a packet of humbugs and close my ears to the Christmas songs being played in just about every store on the High Street. But there’s always one Christmas record I enjoy, and … Continue reading