Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Calivinification (Red Hot)
- The Emperor's New Clothes are Real
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
- Ultravino Piemonte at 67 Pall Mall
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
Tag Archives: Burgenland Wine
I’m cutting any introductory waffle this month. You probably know the score by now. There are twelve wines, and something a little different (a cider) to make up a baker’s dozen. These are the most interesting wines I drank at … Continue reading
The Winemakers Club and Carte Blanche Wines got together again at Farringdon Street Vaults for their Winter Portfolio Tasting. Readers of this Blog will know Winemakers very well. Their philosophy is finely stated in the words of founder/owner John Baum: … Continue reading