Top Posts & Pages
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Taste Canada 2019
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Canada Crush
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
Tag Archives: Burgenland Wine
I’m cutting any introductory waffle this month. You probably know the score by now. There are twelve wines, and something a little different (a cider) to make up a baker’s dozen. These are the most interesting wines I drank at … Continue reading
The Winemakers Club and Carte Blanche Wines got together again at Farringdon Street Vaults for their Winter Portfolio Tasting. Readers of this Blog will know Winemakers very well. Their philosophy is finely stated in the words of founder/owner John Baum: … Continue reading