Top Posts & Pages
- Squirrelled Away in Soho
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Utravino - The Full Piemonte
- Jura Week 2 - Hughes-Béguet
- A Lodi Old Vines with Abe Schoener
- What, More Switzerland?
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- New at Newcomer
- Raw Part 1 - The Austrians
Category Archives: Wine Bars
Last night, Nicolas Rizzi, founder of Modal Wines, undertook a tasting at Plateau in Brighton, introducing a few of the wines from his portfolio, and discussing how provenance affects the wine in the bottle. As well as importing a very exciting small range of … Continue reading
For those of us who have been interested in natural wine for some time, it may be hard to remember how we built our knowledge and understanding. For me, my journey began when someone recommended L’Insolite in Paris the first … Continue reading
With Raw Wine Week coming up here in the UK, my attention was turned to Berlin’s own Raw Wine in May, when a friend said he was thinking of going over for it. I’ve just come back from a week … Continue reading