Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Jura Come to London
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
Tag Archives: Ponca Soils
Last night, Nicolas Rizzi, founder of Modal Wines, undertook a tasting at Plateau in Brighton, introducing a few of the wines from his portfolio, and discussing how provenance affects the wine in the bottle. As well as importing a very exciting small range of … Continue reading