Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nebbiolo Day 2019
- What is it with German Wine?
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Small Importers at Winemakers Club
Tag Archives: Maria Koppitsch
There are always going to be places in the world where you just feel that little bit more at home, content, calm. Of course France is the country I know best, better than anywhere in the world. It’s the place … Continue reading
If anyone wondered why I have been quiet, I’ve been enjoying a week in a very cold Vienna. I shall bring back a few tales over the next two or three weeks, but my first article is about a producer … Continue reading