Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nebbiolo Day 2019
- What is it with German Wine?
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Small Importers at Winemakers Club
Tag Archives: Rust
There are always going to be places in the world where you just feel that little bit more at home, content, calm. Of course France is the country I know best, better than anywhere in the world. It’s the place … Continue reading
As with the Australia Day Tasting the other week, I’d not been to the annual Advantage Austria London tasting for a couple of years, but the 2018 event seemed to suggest a few of the newer, exciting, producers were attending alongside the … Continue reading
There’s something about a spell of sunny weather that makes me want to drink more wine. Something to do with long evenings and tables out in the garden. I thought I’d share a few recent bottles that seemed to fit … Continue reading