Top Posts & Pages
- Grower Champagne - Here's Our Chance To Dance Our Way Out Of Our Constrictions (Feet Don't Fail Me Now)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Review of the Year 2021
- Field Blends and Gemischter Satz - Why Should we Get to Know Them?
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Fizz! - Review of Anthony Rose's New Book on Sparkling Wines
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Food for a Change...the Wonderful Cuisine of Nepal
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Appellations - Who Needs Them?
Tag Archives: Weingut Koppitsch
There are always going to be places in the world where you just feel that little bit more at home, content, calm. Of course France is the country I know best, better than anywhere in the world. It’s the place … Continue reading
We’ll slip straight into Part 2 with the final nine wines we drank at home last month. Part 1 immediately precedes this article. We will travel to Jura (twice), Alsace, Burgenland, Vienna, Eastern Hungary, Slovakia, Stellenbosch, and the Langhe. PINOT … Continue reading