Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Septime La Cave
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
- Hunter Valley Part 2 - Andrew Thomas
Tag Archives: Alsace Wine
I was supposed to be going to Alsace in July, part of a visit taking in Arbois as well. I won’t be able to go now, but I can tell you about what I’d planned. I adore Alsace. I mean, … Continue reading
This is the second part of our Yazoo-themed coverage of the joint Tasting held by Otros Vinos (Part 1, here) and Wines Under the Bonnet. Whereas all Fernando’s wines are Spanish, the wines I picked out here are largely from France, … Continue reading
So Raw has been and gone for another year. Raw Wine seems now to be a real community – a group of artisans who know each other, so the vibe is always friendly and buzzing. If anyone doesn’t know Raw Wine, … Continue reading
Sometimes a visit to a producer can be quite a revelation, and this usually happens when you don’t know their wines all that well. Of course, like many of my readers, I’ve drunk a few of Jean-Pierre Rietsch‘s gems, but this … Continue reading