Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Bags, Kegs and other Prejudices
Tag Archives: Maximin Grunhaus
Pretty much every time I go to a Tasting of German wines we see a few reds tacked on to the end, and I suppose that’s how reds have been seen in the past when it comes to the UK … Continue reading
When the world of politics is dissolving, you know that there are still a few remaining certainties in life, and one of those is that a Howard Ripley German Tasting will come up with the goods. Consistency is something the … Continue reading
Howard Ripley’s tastings are always a contrast to many of the other Autumn events on the calendar. First of all, you can guarantee sedate surroundings, this time in the Pensions Room at Gray’s Inn, tucked behind High Holborn and the … Continue reading
This is the way the world ends, or at least I hope so. Wimps lunches are so called because they are for people who only like one bottle each for lunch (although they actually allow for ten bottles between each … Continue reading