Top Posts & Pages
- Squirrelled Away in Soho
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Utravino - The Full Piemonte
- Jura Week 2 - Hughes-Béguet
- A Lodi Old Vines with Abe Schoener
- What, More Switzerland?
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- New at Newcomer
- Raw Part 1 - The Austrians
Tag Archives: Weingut Peter Lauer
When the world of politics is dissolving, you know that there are still a few remaining certainties in life, and one of those is that a Howard Ripley German Tasting will come up with the goods. Consistency is something the … Continue reading