Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- New Wave South Africa 2019
Tag Archives: German Wine
As a wine lover I feel fairly split between the major wine producing nations of Europe. I have an enduring love of Italian wines, with a pendulum swinging every few years between Tuscany and Piemonte. I’ve said emphatically this year … Continue reading
There’s a certain sedate quality to your average Howard Ripley Tasting. You turn up early to the grand venue, the Pension’s Room in Gray’s Inn, and for a few moments you can sip amid a sea of calm. Even when … Continue reading