Top Posts & Pages
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Taste Canada 2019
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Canada Crush
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
Tag Archives: Thomas Haag
On 13 March 2019 Howard Ripley Wines held their biggest ever tasting at the China Exchange in Soho, London. For this tasting, thirty producers’ wines were on show, and I believe that twenty-six of them were actually there to pour for … Continue reading
There’s a certain sedate quality to your average Howard Ripley Tasting. You turn up early to the grand venue, the Pension’s Room in Gray’s Inn, and for a few moments you can sip amid a sea of calm. Even when … Continue reading
When the world of politics is dissolving, you know that there are still a few remaining certainties in life, and one of those is that a Howard Ripley German Tasting will come up with the goods. Consistency is something the … Continue reading