Top Posts & Pages
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- It's a Wonderful Life (That You Bring)
- Modal Wines at Plateau - Nic Rizzi Talks Natural Wines and Terroir Wines
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- The Contenders (Arbois Week)
- Children of the (Austrian Wine) Revolution
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Jurable or Merely Fashionable?
Tag Archives: Ziereisen Baden
On 13 March 2019 Howard Ripley Wines held their biggest ever tasting at the China Exchange in Soho, London. For this tasting, thirty producers’ wines were on show, and I believe that twenty-six of them were actually there to pour for … Continue reading
There’s a certain sedate quality to your average Howard Ripley Tasting. You turn up early to the grand venue, the Pension’s Room in Gray’s Inn, and for a few moments you can sip amid a sea of calm. Even when … Continue reading
Pretty much every time I go to a Tasting of German wines we see a few reds tacked on to the end, and I suppose that’s how reds have been seen in the past when it comes to the UK … Continue reading