Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- A Toast to Aosta
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Recent Wines (August 2018) #theglouthatbindsus
- Recent Wines January 2020 #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Von Schubert
When the world of politics is dissolving, you know that there are still a few remaining certainties in life, and one of those is that a Howard Ripley German Tasting will come up with the goods. Consistency is something the … Continue reading
The second instalment of Howard Ripley’s Germans was presented at Middle Temple Hall Yesterday, comprising the dry whites and reds, with a few strangers thrown in for good measure (one of which was my Wine of the Day!). I don’t … Continue reading
This is the way the world ends, or at least I hope so. Wimps lunches are so called because they are for people who only like one bottle each for lunch (although they actually allow for ten bottles between each … Continue reading