Top Posts & Pages
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 3
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Is This the Outer Edge of the Wine World?
- Three Go Mad In Islington - Nekter, Roland, Modal Portfolio 2019
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- What is it with German Wine?
Tag Archives: Ziereisen
Does it seem odd that I’m writing about a French grape variety and using a title written in German? Okay, you’ll accept that the Swiss love Chasselas. It’s their most widely planted grape variety and comprises around 60% of white … Continue reading
It’s always an enjoyable task deciding what to highlight from the year just gone, or almost (as I write this on New Year’s Eve). The research for this article, and my initial words, were begun in the week before Christmas … Continue reading
Howard Ripley’s tastings are always a contrast to many of the other Autumn events on the calendar. First of all, you can guarantee sedate surroundings, this time in the Pensions Room at Gray’s Inn, tucked behind High Holborn and the … Continue reading
Another rare foray into what I’ve been drinking at home amid the dust of a seven week building programme. It’s partly an excuse to tell you about the wine we drank on Sunday, but as is often the case, a … Continue reading