Top Posts & Pages
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 3
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Is This the Outer Edge of the Wine World?
- Three Go Mad In Islington - Nekter, Roland, Modal Portfolio 2019
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
Tag Archives: Domaine L’Octavin
We stick with the two-part format again for July’s wines. I’ve selected sixteen once more, which represent a mix of the best and the most interesting bottles drunk at home during July. It remained a month of minimal socialising, although … Continue reading
With temperatures hitting twenty-seven degrees here yesterday, it has focused the mind on the pinker hues as a source of vinous pleasure. I hesitate to focus just on rosé here. The first hurdle to overcome is the connotation of that … Continue reading
I haven’t written a roundup of “recent” wines since mid-September, so I’ve had to be fairly strict about how many I mention, and culling it down to a case-sized dozen seems reasonable. The fact that the wines below contain four … Continue reading
Tutto Wines held their French Portfolio Tasting at Ducksoup in Dean Street, Soho, yesterday (hence the linguistic mangling). Many of you will already have read my article which covered the (mainly) Italian side of their list, which they showed at the … Continue reading
This is the time when Bloggers habitually look back on the highlights of the year just gone, perhaps sprinkle a few resolutions, and above all single out the best of their festive drinking. I’ve had a very odd festive season … Continue reading