Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butler's
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau...Est Arrivé?
Tag Archives: Anna Martens
With temperatures hitting twenty-seven degrees here yesterday, it has focused the mind on the pinker hues as a source of vinous pleasure. I hesitate to focus just on rosé here. The first hurdle to overcome is the connotation of that … Continue reading
Part 3 of my Real Wine Fair roundup for 2017 covers nine European producers, half of which may be familiar to readers, and the other half, I’m guessing, less so. Europe in general is familiar territory, of course, to lovers … Continue reading