Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Calivinification (Red Hot)
- The Emperor's New Clothes are Real
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
- Ultravino Piemonte at 67 Pall Mall
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
Tag Archives: Bugey-Cerdon
With temperatures hitting twenty-seven degrees here yesterday, it has focused the mind on the pinker hues as a source of vinous pleasure. I hesitate to focus just on rosé here. The first hurdle to overcome is the connotation of that … Continue reading
Last Monday was not only the final day of Real Wine 2017, but also the day when Wink Lorch‘s successful Kickstarter finished. Wink now has the funds to go ahead with her (ahem!) long awaited second book project on The Wines of … Continue reading