Top Posts & Pages
- Crémant - More than Mere Froth
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Switzerland - Game On
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
Tag Archives: Cuvée L’Automne
I haven’t written a roundup of “recent” wines since mid-September, so I’ve had to be fairly strict about how many I mention, and culling it down to a case-sized dozen seems reasonable. The fact that the wines below contain four … Continue reading