Top Posts & Pages
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
- Bursting Bubbles - Robert Walters, and Some Thoughts on the Grower Champagne Philosophy
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 2)
- Poet and the Roots
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Recent Wines - December 2016
Tag Archives: Mas Coutelou
I haven’t written a roundup of “recent” wines since mid-September, so I’ve had to be fairly strict about how many I mention, and culling it down to a case-sized dozen seems reasonable. The fact that the wines below contain four … Continue reading
I rarely write about the wines I drink at home, but in light of the last post, and the one on the Oddities lunch, I thought it might interest or amuse some readers. For some people who I know read … Continue reading