Top Posts & Pages
- Grower Champagne - Here's Our Chance To Dance Our Way Out Of Our Constrictions (Feet Don't Fail Me Now)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Review of the Year 2021
- Field Blends and Gemischter Satz - Why Should we Get to Know Them?
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Fizz! - Review of Anthony Rose's New Book on Sparkling Wines
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Food for a Change...the Wonderful Cuisine of Nepal
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Appellations - Who Needs Them?
Category Archives: Languedoc-Roussillon
Occasionally a group of wines come together where each and every one is of astonishing quality. Most people expect to assemble a great selection for a significant birthday, anniversary or other special event. Actually, birthdays in our house are more … Continue reading
I was at the Saint-Chinian Tasting at the Maison de la Région Occitanie in London’s Cavendish Square this week. It was quite a small tasting, just fourteen producers present, with a few of the names I know being absent. I … Continue reading
The Winemakers Club and Carte Blanche Wines got together again at Farringdon Street Vaults for their Winter Portfolio Tasting. Readers of this Blog will know Winemakers very well. Their philosophy is finely stated in the words of founder/owner John Baum: … Continue reading
Tutto Wines held their French Portfolio Tasting at Ducksoup in Dean Street, Soho, yesterday (hence the linguistic mangling). Many of you will already have read my article which covered the (mainly) Italian side of their list, which they showed at the … Continue reading