Top Posts & Pages
- The Christmas Popup You Mustn't Miss (Basket Press Wines on Hackney Road)
- The Goode Wine Guide (Review)
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- All I Want for Christmas...(from the importers, please!)
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Far Flung Grapes - A Different Kind of Wine Travel
- Heuriger, Heurigen, Buschenschanks and Popups: A Walk in the Woods and Vines
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
Category Archives: Rosé Wine
We stick with the two-part format again for July’s wines. I’ve selected sixteen once more, which represent a mix of the best and the most interesting bottles drunk at home during July. It remained a month of minimal socialising, although … Continue reading
The Vineyards of Hampshire group held their sixth annual Trade and Press tasting at 67 Pall Mall on Tuesday. The eight producers present last year were joined this time by one new member, The Grange, which is the vineyard of the well known … Continue reading
It seems a long time ago, August, days of thirty-degree plus temperatures, three meals a day taken out in the garden, and hardly a serious red wine drunk. Nothing here will be anything more than light red, although the Blank … Continue reading