Top Posts & Pages
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 3
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Is This the Outer Edge of the Wine World?
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Jura Week 1 - Domaine de la Tournelle
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 2)
Tag Archives: Annamária Réka
Part one of my roundup of the wines drunk at home in August is pretty diverse. This first eight (eight more in Part 2 to follow) includes two from France (Jura and Bordeaux), plus bottles from England, Hungary, Germany, South … Continue reading
We stick with the two-part format again for July’s wines. I’ve selected sixteen once more, which represent a mix of the best and the most interesting bottles drunk at home during July. It remained a month of minimal socialising, although … Continue reading
We’ll slip straight into Part 2 with the final nine wines we drank at home last month. Part 1 immediately precedes this article. We will travel to Jura (twice), Alsace, Burgenland, Vienna, Eastern Hungary, Slovakia, Stellenbosch, and the Langhe. PINOT … Continue reading
Oh how different the world seemed a couple of weeks ago. Basket Press Wines, the importer of primarily Czech wines, was down in Brighton to show some new wines and vintages to the staff of Plateau and Ten Green Bottles, … Continue reading