Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Jura Come to London
- Pearl of Brunswick
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
Tag Archives: 2017 Vintage in Germany
There’s a certain sedate quality to your average Howard Ripley Tasting. You turn up early to the grand venue, the Pension’s Room in Gray’s Inn, and for a few moments you can sip amid a sea of calm. Even when … Continue reading