Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- A Toast to Aosta
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Return to the Vaults Part 4 - Howard Ripley
Tag Archives: Jaspis Range Ziereisen
There’s a certain sedate quality to your average Howard Ripley Tasting. You turn up early to the grand venue, the Pension’s Room in Gray’s Inn, and for a few moments you can sip amid a sea of calm. Even when … Continue reading