Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- A Toast to Aosta
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
Tag Archives: Georg Mosbacher
There’s a certain sedate quality to your average Howard Ripley Tasting. You turn up early to the grand venue, the Pension’s Room in Gray’s Inn, and for a few moments you can sip amid a sea of calm. Even when … Continue reading