Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Bags, Kegs and other Prejudices
Tag Archives: Spätburgunder
No one in the UK has a range of German Wines that outstrips that of Howard Ripley Wines. Although they could not supply all my German requirements, if I had to I could live off Ripley Riesling (and Spätburgunder). They … Continue reading
Pretty much every time I go to a Tasting of German wines we see a few reds tacked on to the end, and I suppose that’s how reds have been seen in the past when it comes to the UK … Continue reading
The more geographically, or cartographically, inclined reader will immediately spot that Schweigen is not in France. In fact it is in Germany’s Pfalz region. So as I asked the other day in my introduction to this series of articles, what … Continue reading
Another rare foray into what I’ve been drinking at home amid the dust of a seven week building programme. It’s partly an excuse to tell you about the wine we drank on Sunday, but as is often the case, a … Continue reading