Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- What is it with German Wine?
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Viñateros 2020, Part 1
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Winemakers Club, Otros Vinos and Wines Under the Bonnet by Inna Sirota
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Uncharted Territory
- Binging on the Bogans' 2018 Burgundies - Eyre, Haisma, Le Grappin et al
- Now This Really Is Weird!
Tag Archives: German Pinot Noir
No one in the UK has a range of German Wines that outstrips that of Howard Ripley Wines. Although they could not supply all my German requirements, if I had to I could live off Ripley Riesling (and Spätburgunder). They … Continue reading
Pretty much every time I go to a Tasting of German wines we see a few reds tacked on to the end, and I suppose that’s how reds have been seen in the past when it comes to the UK … Continue reading
The more geographically, or cartographically, inclined reader will immediately spot that Schweigen is not in France. In fact it is in Germany’s Pfalz region. So as I asked the other day in my introduction to this series of articles, what … Continue reading