Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Jura Come to London
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
Tag Archives: New Forest Dining
It was quite fortuitous that, with a trip to Arbois imminent, we (that’s three couples with a passion for all things Jura) had the chance to take over the private room at The Pig, near Brockenhurst in the New Forest … Continue reading
We were lucky to be part of a group of eight that had the chef’s table at Lime Wood the weekend before last. Lime Wood is a Regency-era country house hotel set in parkland in the New Forest, at Lyndhurst. The … Continue reading
Tim Phillips isn’t a name many of you will have come across. Tim has several winemaking strings to his bow, with projects in South Africa and in Italy, but Tim’s current focus is very different. Clos du Paradis is not … Continue reading