Top Posts & Pages
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- The Petnat Phenomenon - A Gateway to a Different Path
- Recent Wines September 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- The One Straw Revolution (Masanobu Fukuoka)
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Sake and the Wines of Japan by Anthony Rose (Book Review)
Tag Archives: New Forest Dining
It was quite fortuitous that, with a trip to Arbois imminent, we (that’s three couples with a passion for all things Jura) had the chance to take over the private room at The Pig, near Brockenhurst in the New Forest … Continue reading
We were lucky to be part of a group of eight that had the chef’s table at Lime Wood the weekend before last. Lime Wood is a Regency-era country house hotel set in parkland in the New Forest, at Lyndhurst. The … Continue reading
Tim Phillips isn’t a name many of you will have come across. Tim has several winemaking strings to his bow, with projects in South Africa and in Italy, but Tim’s current focus is very different. Clos du Paradis is not … Continue reading