Top Posts & Pages
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Three Go Mad In Islington - Nekter, Roland, Modal Portfolio 2019
- Sisters Are Doin' It at Weingut Renner
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Howard Ripley 2018 GGs and '17/'16 Pinot
- The Real Deal Part 2 (Real Wine Fair 2016)
- Modal Wines at Plateau - Nic Rizzi Talks Natural Wines and Terroir Wines
- Red Squirrel Portfolio 2018
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
Tag Archives: New Forest Dining
It was quite fortuitous that, with a trip to Arbois imminent, we (that’s three couples with a passion for all things Jura) had the chance to take over the private room at The Pig, near Brockenhurst in the New Forest … Continue reading
We were lucky to be part of a group of eight that had the chef’s table at Lime Wood the weekend before last. Lime Wood is a Regency-era country house hotel set in parkland in the New Forest, at Lyndhurst. The … Continue reading
Tim Phillips isn’t a name many of you will have come across. Tim has several winemaking strings to his bow, with projects in South Africa and in Italy, but Tim’s current focus is very different. Clos du Paradis is not … Continue reading