Top Posts & Pages
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- The Petnat Phenomenon - A Gateway to a Different Path
- Recent Wines September 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- The One Straw Revolution (Masanobu Fukuoka)
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Godforsaken Grapes (Book Review)
Tag Archives: Hartnett Holder & Co
We were lucky to be part of a group of eight that had the chef’s table at Lime Wood the weekend before last. Lime Wood is a Regency-era country house hotel set in parkland in the New Forest, at Lyndhurst. The … Continue reading