Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Jura Come to London
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
Tag Archives: La Trompette
Wimps is a wine lunch. It was one of the early examples of what people who inhabit internet forums call an offline, where people who meet online actually get together, flesh and blood. “Wimps” isn’t an acronym. It was coined by its … Continue reading