Top Posts & Pages
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 3
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Is This the Outer Edge of the Wine World?
- Three Go Mad In Islington - Nekter, Roland, Modal Portfolio 2019
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
Tag Archives: Flint Wines
September sees so many tastings, too many. A top Sommelier told me yesterday that all the importers think that the sommeliers change their wine lists, starting from scratch, in November, but she also added that this is a complete myth. … Continue reading
There are a dozen wine merchants in this group, who were showing wines at The Vinyl Factory in Soho on Tuesday last week. How dirty they are, I’ll leave you to assess, but the dirt in question is terroir (presumably). … Continue reading