Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Calivinification (Red Hot)
- The Emperor's New Clothes are Real
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
- Ultravino Piemonte at 67 Pall Mall
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
Tag Archives: Wines Under the Bonnet
On the Monday of Raw London 2019, Winemakers Club hosted a tasting of ten importers. I managed to get to taste a handful of wines from eight of them, before heading thirty minutes down the road to Raw on The … Continue reading
This is the second part of our Yazoo-themed coverage of the joint Tasting held by Otros Vinos (Part 1, here) and Wines Under the Bonnet. Whereas all Fernando’s wines are Spanish, the wines I picked out here are largely from France, … Continue reading