Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- New Wave South Africa 2019
Tag Archives: Wines Under the Bonnet
No diversions this time, straight into the second part of June’s “at home” selection. The first wine is another old school classic but the rest are all contemporary thrillers…to a varying degree, but they all thrill. Two from Alsace, one … Continue reading
After interrupting my May Wines recap at the start of the week to add to the conversation about the grey market for natural wines (which seemed to go down pretty well) we are back on track for the last nine … Continue reading
We’ll slip straight into Part 2 with the final nine wines we drank at home last month. Part 1 immediately precedes this article. We will travel to Jura (twice), Alsace, Burgenland, Vienna, Eastern Hungary, Slovakia, Stellenbosch, and the Langhe. PINOT … Continue reading
On the Monday of Raw London 2019, Winemakers Club hosted a tasting of ten importers. I managed to get to taste a handful of wines from eight of them, before heading thirty minutes down the road to Raw on The … Continue reading
This is the second part of our Yazoo-themed coverage of the joint Tasting held by Otros Vinos (Part 1, here) and Wines Under the Bonnet. Whereas all Fernando’s wines are Spanish, the wines I picked out here are largely from France, … Continue reading