Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 1)
- Polperro - A Small Cornish Gem on the Mornington Peninsula
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Septime La Cave
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Bergerac Wine
This is the second part of our Yazoo-themed coverage of the joint Tasting held by Otros Vinos (Part 1, here) and Wines Under the Bonnet. Whereas all Fernando’s wines are Spanish, the wines I picked out here are largely from France, … Continue reading