Top Posts & Pages
- The Funk, The Whole Funk, and Nothing But The Funk...Raw, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Winemakers Club, Otros Vinos and Wines Under the Bonnet by Inna Sirota
Tag Archives: Jaroslav Osicka
I wrote about Basket Press Wines first back in February 2018. I remember that cold winters night, at Plateau in Brighton, and being warmed inside by my first full tasting of Czech wines. Eighteen months later and I’m back in … Continue reading
Mad March, that time of year when wine importers think we are capable of getting to four or five tastings a day trundles on (no exaggeration, as well as Raw yesterday there were at least four other “unmissable” wine events). … Continue reading
Even I, known for my terrible puns, was able to avoid using some awful pun about czeching out Basket Press Wines and Plateau, Brighton’s brilliant natural wine bar/restaurant in The Lanes, in the title of this article, but I would … Continue reading