Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Calivinification (Red Hot)
- The Emperor's New Clothes are Real
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
- Ultravino Piemonte at 67 Pall Mall
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
Tag Archives: Modry Portugal
I wrote about Basket Press Wines first back in February 2018. I remember that cold winters night, at Plateau in Brighton, and being warmed inside by my first full tasting of Czech wines. Eighteen months later and I’m back in … Continue reading
Mad March, that time of year when wine importers think we are capable of getting to four or five tastings a day trundles on (no exaggeration, as well as Raw yesterday there were at least four other “unmissable” wine events). … Continue reading