Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Va Tutto...Bon
- Oddities on Tour
- Wir Trinken...Blaufränkisch
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 2)
- Tuff Act to Follow
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 3 - France, Spain, Portugal, Italy
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
Tag Archives: Domaine de la Renardière Ploussard
Part one of my roundup of the wines drunk at home in August is pretty diverse. This first eight (eight more in Part 2 to follow) includes two from France (Jura and Bordeaux), plus bottles from England, Hungary, Germany, South … Continue reading