Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Wir Trinken...Blaufränkisch
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 2)
- Va Tutto...Bon
- Oddities on Tour
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
Tag Archives: Pupillin Ploussard
Part one of my roundup of the wines drunk at home in August is pretty diverse. This first eight (eight more in Part 2 to follow) includes two from France (Jura and Bordeaux), plus bottles from England, Hungary, Germany, South … Continue reading